Sidor

Etiketter

Sökning

Translation

Creative commons

Creative Commons License
Tors digitala portfolio by Tor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Sweden License.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredag 7 oktober 2011

Date at Mc Donald's

Date At Mc Donald’s
Ben and Daniel are going to trick Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th at Mc Donald’s the next day. Right now they are planing. -Ben you and Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th are talking about what to eat! Then I come jumping out of a bush dressed as a monster and run in and wait for you to decide what to eat and spy at you two! Daniel said  -Ok! answers Ben.
The next day they forget about it and 1 hour after they should of been there Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th calles. -Hello you should of been here an hour ago! she said. -What are you talking about? Ben asked. -There is a tornado here its raining and is could! Where are you? Ben asked. You invited me to a date at Mc Donald’s! she said. 
Did I? he said.
1 hour later he was at Mc Donald’s. -What are we going to eat? Annalidkeytickassaaya the 8th asked. - Um ohh ehh I ha-have allredy eaten! Sorry! Ben said. -What ahhhhhhhh ihhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo grrrroar!! You must eat or I am going to take over the world! Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th said.
Some minutes later they were going to order. -What do you want? the guy that worked there asked. -I don’t want to tell you it’s a secret. -Then I can’t get you your food. the guy said. -Get oss anything! Ben said. -OK! the man said. 
3333333 minutes later they came with 1 potato each. -I love potadoes! Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th said. -I hate potadoes because they are yellow! Ben said. 
-Shut up Daniel! You orderd the food! Annalickeytickassaaya the 8th said. -Ops I forgot! Ben said.-Wait Daniel you only eat potatoes and it is the only thing you like in the world! You are Ben! Annalickeytickeytickassaaya the 8th said. -No I am mr Donneyson and I have tricked you all! Ben (mr Donneyson) said. The end.

   

1 kommentar:

  1. Oj vilket speciellt namn hon hade... Stabilt språk men kontroll-läs noga så att det inte förekommer slarvfel. Vid dialog: ta ny rad innan talstrecket.

    SvaraRadera