Sidor

Etiketter

Sökning

Translation

Creative commons

Creative Commons License
Tors digitala portfolio by Tor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Sweden License.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

måndag 26 augusti 2013

English Workbook Page 24 "Love Words"


Hi Wendy,

I just wanted to let you know that I’m breaking up with you. You probably are wondering why I’m breaking up with you. The answer is simple, it’s because you’re a stupid person. You probably don’t even have the ability to read what I am writing to you, but I’ll still write this message to you. You remember that day we first meet, that was the worst day of my life. I wish it had never happened. Just to let you know I will not miss you, I won’t even miss you the slightest little bit. It feels so good to break up with you. It’s the best thing that I’ve ever done and probably the best thing that I’ve ever done in my life. It’s that great. I’ve already wasted to much time on you, way to much time on you with this message, so...

I hope that I never have to see you again //Melvin

P.s I hate you.

P.p.s don’t you ever come close to my house.

P.p.p.s I was the one who blew up your toaster.

P.p.p.p.s I think that you should get lost, the world would be so much better.

P.p.p.p.p.s don’t you dear to answer this message or do anything to contact me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar