Sidor

Etiketter

Sökning

Translation

Creative commons

Creative Commons License
Tors digitala portfolio by Tor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Sweden License.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torsdag 16 februari 2012

W.7 WordFinder

  Words with Wordfinder
Here are some words from chapter 11 and 12 that I think are some of the hardest for the most people. That is how I chose.
1. Flan=Crème caramel
2. bulge=utbuktning 
3. glanced=såg 
4. cautious=försiktig
  1. wryly=snett (don´t know why it became like this and I can´t fix it) 
6. bewildered=förvirrad 
7. erect=uppföra 
8. fidget=rastlösa
9. weary=trötta
10. inexorable=obeverklig
11. slovenly=slarvig  
12. briskly=kraftigt 
13. mucked=högen
14. shrugged=höjde
15. anxious=ängslig
16. frowning=rynkar
17.  gags=GAG (okay, I don’t really know what GAG or gags mean)
18. squatting=huk
19. herring=sill
  1. grudgingly=motsträvigt (not again)
Sentences
  
1. I want herring for dinner.
2. I like flan.
3. Can you think of anything that is bulge?
4. The man glanced at a lot of things.
5. I am cautious.
6. I am bewildered.
7. We are weary and tired.
8. Are you slovenly?
9. You have a lot of things that are wryly.
  1. He shrugged his eyebrow. (why does it happen all the time?)
The game is me asking is they know what the words mean.

1 kommentar:

  1. You have put many difficult words in your list and I like your sentences.
    The word gags have different translations depending on how it used in the text. It can be if you are about to be sick and throw up or it can be to make someone be quiet or even to improvise something.

    SvaraRadera