Sidor

Etiketter

Sökning

Translation

Creative commons

Creative Commons License
Tors digitala portfolio by Tor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Sweden License.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tisdag 20 september 2011

  Mail To Sarah 
Hello Sarah! How are you today Sarah? I liked to read the nice mail you sent me some weaks ago. I can not wait for you to send a new one to me. How is it in London? How are Jo and how is Karen?
What is your huge school called? How is that guy what is he called yeah now I know he is named Franklyn how is Franklyn? How did volleball go? I remembar when we just to play volleball in my garden. 
Do you like the huge school you go to and what grade are you, Jo and Karen go to? How are the Brad Pitt videos and how are the Johnny Depp videos that you gott for a very very very good price? What have you done in London? Have you been to Piccadilly Circus or watched the Brad Pitt and the Johnny Depp movies? By the way why did you send me a picture of some guy with the lettre? I hope you like the party mix cd I sent to you.
What are the girls you got to know at the volleball place called?
I wont waist you’re time any more so good bye and have a great time in London and say hi to Jo, Karen and Franklyn.
                                                    From Jen

1 kommentar:

  1. Bra jobbat! Ett fylligt brev med stabilt språk. Tydlig struktur. Se upp med att skriva för långa meningar. Sätt ut punkt.

    SvaraRadera