Sidor

Etiketter

Sökning

Translation

Creative commons

Creative Commons License
Tors digitala portfolio by Tor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Sweden License.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tisdag 6 november 2012

Some Advice


I’ve fallen in love with my best friend’s sister. She’s only 13 and a half and I’m almost 18! It’s so embarrassing. Please tell me what to do! My mate would kill me if he knew!

Looks like you’ve gotten into a problem. He he he. But you should first make sure she’s not into anybody else. If she isn’t you should then try to figure out her feelings about you. If she hates you (most likely she will) you should just give up and try to find somebody else. If not you should ask your friend (and not try to make it seem like you love her) how he would react to if somebody that’s quite older then his sister would be in love with her. If he says he would kill that stupid jerk you should ask him why he can’t let her be in love with who ever she wants to and why he maybe would ruin her love life. Keep going until he realizes that he should let her be in love with who ever she would want to. A few days later you can tell the 13 and a half year old sister your feelings about her. Duh!

I’m so unhappy. My father is too strickt with me. He won’t allow me to go out at night with my friends - I have to stay home, even on Saturday and Sunday nights. There’s one boy in my class who’s asked me out several times. He wants to take me to parties, cafés or to the cinema but my father just won’t let me. How can I convince my father to let me see this guy?

Tell your father that all the other people in your class that they get to go out on the nights and that he is treating you like a baby. Then you ask him why he doesn’t let you go. If what he says doesn’t convince you to stay home on the nights you can start to ask your mother for permission. She maybe lets you go.

We’re a couple of girls who have a problem with one of our teachers. She’s always nagging us girls and she’s a lot strickter with us then with the boys. She’s even mean to us and almost never lets us answer questions to show what we really know. She lets the boys the boys do what they want and always tells them how good they are! They get a lot more credit then they deserve. How can we deal with this problem? After all she’s going to mark us later!

This may seem like an easy and quick answer but it will probably work (not to tell you how obvious it is). This is how you fix your jealousy about the boys. You will need to get a grown up that can be with during her classes. That will probably fix her unfairness.

Somebody’s stealing in my family! I suspect my sister. She’s always angry, shouting at everybody, not taking good care of her hair, her clothes etc. Maybe she’s in trouble but she won’t talk to me or her parents. I’ve tried to speak to them but they won’t listen. How could everything seem so wrong in our family suddenly? Things used to be great. But I think she’s been nicking money from our granny who lives with us. I know something is wrong. Please help me!

You should talk to your sister and if she won’t talk to you, you should tell her that you know that she is stealing because she is the only one who hasn’t been stolen. Then she should start talking to you. You can now ask her what is wrong and why she is stealing. Then you can let your parents know what her problems are and they can then fix them. And that all there is to it. When you have done this you’re finished.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar